Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where We First Met

The Hagner Science Building where Mark and I first met.
We walked up these stairs to go to our first Speech class....

Walked in room 222.
And sat down at the same time in the far back middle row. We sat by eachother every class.
Awwww. Sharing a kiss exactly where I had sat and where Mark had sat.
I had a lead in a play in this building called All in the Timing. Anyhoo, back on my topic....

Mark and I met six years ago today. As you read above we sat down at the same table at the exact same time. I looked over at him and he was staring at me with a huge smile on his face. I asked him if it was okay if I sat there. He smiled and said "Of course". We also had a History class together so from that day on we were study partners. He is super duper smart in Math so he tutored me in Math as well. I loved hanging out with him because no one on the face of this earth has made me laugh so much on a daily basis. Then one day I found out he played guitar. I played piano so we were going to switch lessons. From then on we were inseparable. He bought me guitar for my first mother's day, (I was pregnant), and it is the most beautiful guitar ever. Be prepared to see me playing this guitar to a song I wrote for Mark. :)

0 comments: