Saturday, August 8, 2009

Places I have lived....

This is the farm I grew up on. I fell off my first horse here:)
My house. My Grandpa Anderson used to live a quarter mile away. I would walk to his house and he would drive me home. I always did that on my birthday. My first apartment in college was in the basement of this house. It was super cute but full of spiders. I moved after a 4 months of a killing spree. They were HUGE!

I then moved to this apartment building. The top right. It was super cute too. I lived here for one year.
Then I had so much trouble with the heater acting up and couldn't ever get ahold of the landlord so I moved here. The bottom left. It was by far the cutest place ever. I lived here until I moved to Billings.
When I came back from the East Coast I decided to go back to school. This is where I moved to. It was super tiny but cute. Spiders inhabited this place frequently too. I met Mark when I moved back. We did lot's of studying in this apartment.
Rod's Drive In. Home of the Ugly Burger. The best Burger in the world! They make great soda's too.

0 comments: