Friday, August 7, 2009

Montana State Fair

If you live around Great Falls a big part of your summer is the Montana State Fair. I have missed it for the past few years but was able to go this summer. It is the greatest. The food, the people, the rides, the exhibits. They are all wonderful. I went on a few rides and got really sick on the zipper. I used to go on that ride over and over and over and over with Tiffany and never got sick. Not once. Not this time. I was sick for a day and a half after that last ride. Lauren made me go on this ride that dropped straight down. That was worse than the sling shot I went on years ago. When I get myself worked up over things I hyperventilate. After the first ride, the one that dropped you straight down, I was so stressed that my fingers were all bent funny and I couldn't control them. This happened worse when I gave blood a few years back. When I was almost done giving blood I almost passed out. I fought it because my whole body went bizerk and my hands and feet twisted so painfully and I couldn't breathe. I thought I was going to die. They thought I was having a seizure but it was just my weird way of hyperventilating. Anywho, I think my days of riding rides are over:( Just another sign of getting old I guess. I did learn this trip that I am terribly homesick and wish we could move back home. I had a great time visiting with friends, sad that I didn't get to see all of you. Here are some pictures of the fair. Oh yeah, I missed the horse races which are the greatest thing ever to go to. Next year I won't miss them!



Hey Damon, Taco Treat never tasted so good!
Our boys. This is Oliver and Cole. They were not too happy about being stuck in the strollers. My friend Kristal (Cole's mom) and I were pregnant the entire time together but were unable to do pregnant things together. I can't wait to hear of her next pregnancy! She makes cute babies!

Tony, Tifferpoop, and Kristal. Tiffany's boy Andrew. She had a beautiful little girl too.
Poppy and Oliver.
Lovin the Kiddie fair rides.
Levi loved all the rides. He wanted his turn at the big rides. If he was big enough I really think he would have liked them.
Kristal and me. I miss her so.
Poppy and Grammy paid extra for Marki and Lee to go on this jumper. They had a blast.
Marki jumping high.
Levi jumping high.
Levi loved it.
The train. When we announced that we were going on a train Levi says, "Oh yeah, that's what I'm talkin about!"
Poppy, Lauren, Alli. We had so much fun with the girls.
The barn ride. When Marki was two they had a fire truck. This was one of Lee's favorite rides.
The faris wheel. Mark went with Lee. I went with Lauren. Marki went with Alli.
This is where you could find Marki anytime at the farm when inside.
The Barn.

0 comments: