Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tillamook Tour, Crabbing, and other Adventures

Here are some more pictures of our vacation. I did put some one here that were on my slide show but as it turns out that wasn't the best idea. At my dad's request I put some on here again. So here are my favorites. Dad, you can see all pictures on photobucket.


Tillamook Cheese factory. Levi was flirting with one of the girls down there.


Levi above with his bubble gum icecream and Marki below with her orange cone. Go figure.
I wish I had gotten a picture of how huge this place was. It was defiantly worth touring.
Out window shopping and getting a drink. Marki has the same picture but somehow it didn't make it on here.
Out on one of our hikes.
Balance beam
They found lots of places to play around in here. This is their fort. Mark and I were way more excited about this fort.
Our adorable Olli
Getting ready for bed.
We went and saw the Seal Caves.

Smile.
We caught crabs. Ha haha. We were not able to keep any since they were all too small. We met a couple from Boise here and hung out with them while our children played.
Levi loved the Ocean life. Here he is showing us what he found.
The lighthouse we toured. Very cool. It was a beautiful hike up to this lighthouse.
Marki listening to the ocean.
Playing on the trails.
The view half way up from the lighthouse.
The family.
On our way down to the tidepools.
Marki fell in the Ocean by a "sneaker wave". She was laughing moments after this picture. Poor girl. It was really really cold this day.
Olli O
Levi at his finest.
I am not sure what happend to some of the pictures I put on here. Must be too late at night for me. I'll get more stuff on here soon, grandparents, I promise.

1 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

Looks like the best vacation and can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE YOUR DARK HAIR! it's so sassy, different and so much fun! Way to go!:)