Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Greetings from the Oregon Coast



Visit www.moblyng.com to make your own!


Here are about 80 pictures of our trip so far. They include beach pictures, crabbing, lighthouse, sealion cove, fourth of July, hiking, sand dunes, ect. We are having a blast on our first official family vacation. The house we are staying in is wonderful. Marki and Levi love the fact that it has stairs and they got to pick out their bedroom. This place has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and a hot tub and sauna.


Mark and I have been able to run on the beach. Best part is I don't get attacked by birds here. Oregon people are lovely. Remind me of Montana people. It is beautiful here. We still have quite the adventure left. We plan on going to Seaside, Astoria, and visit the Enchanted Forrest, see where the "Goonies" was made (I can't wait:), and see what happens along the way. I hope to visit with my great friend Christa as well.

Oliver turned 10 months old on the fourth of July and with came the most beautiful tooth I have ever seen. He is also moble now. We are excited and beginning to think he may never crawl;) Happy teething Olli! We are so proud of you!!!!!

0 comments: