Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Midsummer Night's Dream: Marki's Debut

My Rock Star in her "Rock Star" pose. She signed it and everything:) Marki got the opportunity to be in a play, "A Midsummer Night's dream" this summer. It was super cute to say the least. I wasn't sure if it would be worth the drive into Boise for one hour but seeing her perform at the end was well worth it. She played air guitar for the "Peter Quince Band" and played dead better than anyone I have ever seen. :) They said the lines, "Sweet Moon, I thank thee for thy sunny beams;I thank thee, Moon, for shining now so bright;For, by thy gracious, golden, glittering gleams, I trust to take of truest Thisby sight. Come trusty blade, farewell friend. Adieu, adieu, adieu." (She stabs herself and falls down dead) I had the worst spot for filming the play so there is just one video. I'll put it all on here eventually but I am way behind on my blogging. I am sorry Lynn. July was full so I had to get her in June's.

Side Note* I am a HUGE Shakespeare fan. I have read most of his plays and know a few by heart. Much Ado About Nothing is my favorite but Romeo and Juliet is the play I have memorized by heart. I know the whole thing. Test me. I dare you! And yes, I am a geek.


Marki getting ready to go on stage.

The cutest bunny ever.
Levi and Oliver loved watching their sister. You get to go next time Lee.
Doing their banana cheer.

0 comments: