Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

We celebrated Mother's Day a week early. Mark had planned on a picnic at Swan Falls but due to the weather we decided to go for a drive and get to know Idaho a bit better. We got up really early (due to a surprise, Mark had to get me out of the house by 7:30am) and headed out with no real plan in mind. We had one objective...to find something new. We drove for quite a while until finally, in the middle of nowhere, we come to an old catholic church. There were two farms around but nothing else for miles. We got out and took some pictures. They hold mass there once a month so we plan on attending one of those. After some picture taking (not all pics are on here) we decided to drive until we found a place to eat. We found a cute place, again in the middle of nowhere) and had a great brunch. Then off for more exploring. Mark's surprise wasn't finished yet so we went into Boise and did some shopping. We came home at about 6:00pm and I found my surprise. Shade! Mark had someone come out and put up a porch cover so I can go outside in our back yard and not fry to death. Yeah! The kids will have shade for their pool too.

Thank you my family for my special day. I love you all so much. Thank you for all the moments you have taken my breath away.


My flowers.
Our Lady Queen of Heaven Catholic Church

The fam.
One of many pictures of these two.
A bird attacked me in this building. I hate birds. They always attack me when I run too.
The flower Levi proudly picked for me.
Marki's flowers she proudly picked for me.
Hiding the surprise. Marki and Levi told me thank you for being their mama. Thank you for being my babies!
Olli O back in the van.
At our diner. They had really good food.
Levi and Marki were so good. They had the greatest table manners.
I promise you weren't always in this seat Oliver.
My inspiration for my title.
My surprise.
We have shade now!

Mark, you are the greatest. I love you.

0 comments: