Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Little Orphan Marki"

So beautiful!
She is now finished with hair and makeup.

I tried to get a good shot here but it didn't turn out like I wanted.
Posing
It's cold outside. She was not happy to be taking pictures out there. Sorry.
This pose was Marki's idea.
Posing.
Posing.
Posing...
It's a hard knock life!
Levi???? Is that you or Marki? You can tell she is super tired and wanted the pictures to stop.
This last picture I think is Levi dressed up as Marki in a Marki wig. It has to be....
Okay, I really turn into mush looking at these pictures. Marki's spring recital is almost here and today was her picture day. So of course, I have to take about 1000 pictures myself. This is the most excited I've been for a recital. Why? Well, Marki is dancing to "Annie" her favorite musical. It couldn't be more perfect. She even auditioned for a solo part and got it! We are so proud. It really truly is the cutest dance ever. Kami is so talented and I just can't say enough good things about her dance school. Stay tuned for a video from her dance. It will be worth watching!
Good luck Marki, Daddy and I will be beaming with pride as we watch you, our little ballerina/tap dance girl, show her stuff. We have had the pleasure of listening to you sing your heart out to "It's a hard knock life" in the car, shower, and just about anywhere you go. We can't wait to see you sing and dance it on stage.

0 comments: