Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Marki made a "bag o goodies" for me at preschool. Of course she and Levi ate the goodies. I did get the stick of gum!

Oh, what a wonderful Mothers Day! My brother Damon bought my family lunch at his hotel because that's just the wonderful brother he is. Thank you Damon! It was great! Then, my mom, the kids, and I were off to Ann Morrison Park to play. It was such a beautiful day. We played for quite a while and took a walk along the green belt.


One of the many great things about my kids is the dozens of flowers they pick and give to me each day. Whether it's dandelions, weeds, or flowers from our neighbors yard (oops), it is a daily ritual and I love it. You are all such blessings.


Who's Next?? Levi with his black eye.
Olli O
Having fun.
Olli enjoyed his day at the park. Nana is holding Olli.
Lee sliding down the pole.
The great Balancing Marki.
Levers.
My big boy.
Climbing.
Tree huggin.
Watching the river.
Lee watching a dog swim.
Rolling.
Olli's first Popsicle. Given to him by his sister.


My favorite part of the day was right before bedtime when Marki, Levi, Olli and I were dancing to music in the living room. You little one's are such fun! You are the best babies anyone could ask for. It is a privilege to be your mama. I love you!

0 comments: