Friday, September 4, 2009

So Excited!

I got to hang out with my friend Kami today while our girls played. I had so much fun catching up and finding out how her pregnancy is going. While we visited we went through a costume book to pick out some costumes for her dance. And guess what?!?! We decided to have Marki and Malia do a dance together just the two of them. I am so excited I can't stand it! The costume is super cute and the music...well you will all just have to come and see.

Thank you for our visit today Kami. I can't wait to see this dance:)

1 comments:

Rossie said...

You'll have to post lots of pictures for those of us who can't come see!! How fun! My girls are taking dance this year from my mom...the boys are playing soccer!
Hope you are all doing fabulous!
Blessings, Rossie