Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Irene's Birthday Party

Irene and Dave.
Cheyenne and Marki.

Dave and Brandon.
Levi and Brandon riding the 4 wheeler. I think Santa is going to have to bring Lee one of these! We plan on taking Levi and Brandon out 4 wheeling together.
Oliver loves Konor.
Irene driving her car right before she got pulled over.
The beautiful and delicious birthday cake.
We celebrated Irene's birthday with dinner at Applebee's. Great food but my kids were less than well behaved. I usually brag about how well they do when we go out to eat but this time I was a little embaressed of their behavior...mostly Levi. When Lee doesn't get his nap watch out! Thank God the Fewkes are laid back and understanding:) Then it was off to Irene and Dave's for cake, my favorite part of a party. The kids played and we visited. I always have a blast with you guys! Let's get together soon. Happy Birthday Irene!

0 comments: