Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School is in Session

Today was Marki's last first day of preschool and Levi's very first day of preschool. I am so tickled that they are together this year. Marki is such a great big sister. I was told she was very proud to have Lee with her and she loved telling her friends all about her brother. Too cute. The first day went great for them both.

Marki loved seeing her old friends that she hasn't seen for most of the summer. Lee played with Marki but also played with the boys. I was so excited to hear that. Usually he is playing with Marki's friends who of course are all girls. Now he get's to have his own friends. I am so very proud of you two!

Here are pictures from today.










Posing with Miss Arisa. I cried when I got to the car and saw Lee's very first paper. (What is wrong with me) I still have every single paper of Marki's for the past two years!

0 comments: