Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Very First Birthday Ollipop!

Wow! What a wonderful year it has been! Oliver, you are such a blessing to this family. I love your smile and how you laugh at everything. I get sad thinking that my baby is ONE! You are becoming so much fun though. You are starting to reveal more and more of your little personality and I love everything we are learning about you. I love how music just seems to be such a big part of your soul. I love how you are so laid back and so much fun. You are just delightful to be around and yes, we all still fight over who get's to hold you first in the morning. I can see how much you love it and you know we are fighting over you. We can't help it. You bring out the best in all of us. Thank you for being you. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

Amazed is sung by Tracey McRoberts, Marki and Levi's preschool teacher.