Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wedding Ring Blues

It's official. My wedding ring is lost. I have been looking for it for a few months now and I have moved the stove, refrigerator, looked in vents, garbage, ect. I took it off in the kitchen while cleaning and haven't seen it since.

I know Marki and Levi are the culprits. They always seem to find my rings as soon as I take them off and put them in a "safe place". With them there is no safe place. :) When I asked them what happened to it, Marki blamed Levi and Levi blamed Marki. I promised they wouldn't be in trouble if they told me the truth. That didn't work. I did find my engagement ring on the floor of the kitchen. But with a heavy heart I give up the search for my wedding ring. Maybe it will show up in the strangest of places like things often do. I hope so.

0 comments: