Wednesday, March 4, 2009

6 Months....WOW!

So my littlest one is now six months. What a blessing he is. He is just as sweet as can be and now not only says da-da but says ma-ma as well. Oliver is now on solid foods where he has tried sweet potatos, peas, squash, and green beans. He LOVES to eat. He took to it right away. He gets agitated when you take time to scoop more food on the spoon. He wants it right away!

I am going to try and get his laugh on tape soon. It makes your heart melt! I didn't get it today because I taped him right before nap time and I think he is extra cranky because of his teeth. I can't wait to see the first tooth!

Marki and Levi still fight over who gets to hold him first in the morning. They would hold him for hours too. I think he'll be sitting before we know it. I love you little boy!!!
Oliver playing with my necklace

Eating his first solid food
The Boys



0 comments: