Tuesday, March 17, 2009

If you don't wear green you'll get a pinch!

That's what Marki told me today. I bought her a shirt at Old Navy to wear on St Patty's Day and she tells me there is not enough green on it. "I'll get a pinch mom!" So she wore her Basic 5 race shirt to school instead. I told her that I had to get pictures of her in her pink and green shirt though. That was okay. Here are some pictures from today.
Gettin' ready to pinch

Happy St Patrick's Day!
Marki was full of poses today. Levi and Olli....Not so much.
Ballet Dancing!
Tada. Look how green I am!
Our little Irish babies.
Kissin' the baby.
Okay, I'll smile if you stop flashing that thing in my face!
Levi fixin stuff
Tetertotter and painting
I'm not looking at the camera anymore.
We didn't catch any leprochans today but we did catch the first lady bug of the season!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day Everyone!

0 comments: