Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jessica Simpson/Rascal Flats

For Valentines Day Mark bought us tickets to go see Jessica Simpson and Rascal Flats. I was so excited since they are both my favorites. Jessica looked so beautiful and she did a fantastic job. I love her!!!!!!! Rascal Flats put on the best show I have ever been to. It was such a fun night. I think I was the only psycho in our section that was absolutely in love with Jessica. Damon called before the concert started saying he was there so that was a nice surprise. Ashley and Josh were not too far away from us so that was pretty neat too. Ashley told me before hand that they would take away your camera if you brought one so I kept it in the car. I was very disappointed because it wasn't true. You could take pictures without a flash. People, of course, were taking pictures with a flash anyway and video taping. I guess I'll learn for next time.

At one point Rascal Flats pulled up a little girl on stage and took her around. All I could think of was I wish I had brought Marki and she was the one up there. She would have grabbed the microphone and started doing her own show! It was such a great concert. Thank you baby for the awesome night! I had so much fun with you. You are my everything!!!
Me and Ashley waiting for Jessica


Jessica is in there I promise! I so love her!
Jamers and me
Rascal Flats
Mark and I enjoying our night
I love you, Mark! Happy Our Valentines Day!

0 comments: