Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daddy's Girl



We celebrated Valentines Day early this year since Mark is at work today. Every year since Marki was born she has received flowers from her Daddy. I love to watch her face when she gets something special from her dad. You can just tell that she feels like the most important little girl in the whole world. And of course, to her daddy and me she is. Today Marki told me that her Dad was going to be her Valentine forever and she would not have any other Valentine except her dad. You'll have to show her this later on in life to make sure she is true to her word, Mark! Here is a Valentines Day poem to Mark from his daughter:

I love you Daddy and I want you to marry me and when my flowers die you can buy me knew ones. The End. I love you, Daddy. Okay, that's it mom!


Here is a Valentines Day poem from your son, Levi:

Hi Daddy! I love you.
Hmmmm.(He puts his hand to his chin, thinking intently) I know! You are joking.
I love hot cocoa. Hiyha! I want to make you cookies.
Three!

For those of you who don't know when Levi says, "Three" he is saying that he loves you. I don't know where he picked it up but that's our Lee!

A poem from your son Oliver:

Daaaaaaaada
ohhhga maah
Then some more babling

We love you Daddy! From all of your Valentines!

0 comments: