Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Three sick kids!

I took all my kids to the doctor yesterday to see why they just can't get rid of their cough and runny noses. Marki and Levi have really bad allergies although they were sick prior to this and gave it to Oliver. He has to take some treatments a few times a day so he can breathe okay. He was so congested that he would choke on the stuff coming up from his cough. Poor baby! He was also diagnosed with an ear infection which is new to me. Marki and Lee never had one. So, Olli is on medication to help him and Marki and Levi are taking Claritin to stop their sniffles and cough. Levi has allergies so bad that if the claritin he is taking does not work better after a few weeks he is going to have to go and be tested for allergies to find out what exactly he is allergic to. I hope you all feel better soon my loves!

0 comments: