Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Bowl XLIII

We had a really fun time with our friends, the Fewkes, on Super Bowl Sunday. Dave and Irene are the best people to host a party. We always have a great time with them. They had a great food set up with my favorites, penne pasta and chicken and lasagna among other things. I had such a great time talking with Irene about our kids and other things we have in common. She has a daughter Marki's age, a son Levi's age, and soon another son who will be Oliver's age. Our daughter's go to preschool together. It's funny to think that last year Marki would beg me to call Cheyenne's parents to get them together to play and I never did as shy as I am. I really wish I had done so. We are going to get together more often. I am looking forward to spending more time with them.



Marki waiting to go to play with Cheyenne

Cheyenne and Marki playing with moon sand
The best hostess ever, Irene six months pregnant with Konner.
Me and Irene
Oliver, upset with Arizona
Making a mess!
Purple tea anyone???
The girls helping to clean up thier mess
This is how they help clean up! Wow! I can't believe the mess we've made!

The kids played with Moon Sand while Irene and I talked and watched the Super Bowl. They made quite a mess. Atleast they had a blast together!!

0 comments: