Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Daddy, My Hero

At preschool the other day, the kids were asked to name their hero. Marki's hero's were her teachers because they teach her letters. Levi's hero was his daddy he wrote because his daddy goes to the fire
station to save lives. On the way home in the car the kids were discussing their day with eachother...The conversation went like this:

Marki: I love my teachers and want to be a teacher someday too. Daddy has always been my hero. He is a super hero....

Levi: Marki, he is a hero, not a super hero. He can't fly!
True enough. They wanted to show off their daddy to their friends so we took Brandon, Cheyenne, and Konor to the fire station.

Levi and Brandon waiting to play Cheyenne and Marki. I couldn't catch many pictures of Levi. Beautiful firemen right there.

Brandon, Konor, and Irene.
The crew.
Future fireman Oliver checking out the maps.
Waiting for a call.
Irene and Konor.
Sodapop.
Ring around the fire pole.

0 comments: