Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kids say the funniest things....

Yesterday I overheard a conversation Marki and Levi were having.


Marki: Did you know that we used to live in mommy's tummy?

Levi: Yes....I remember living in mommy's tummy.


They talk about this for a while.....


Mommy chimes in: You guys remember being in my tummy?

Kids: Yes mommy.

Mommy: What did you do for fun while you were in there?

Marki: Well, we ate what you ate....drank what you drank................Mommy? Did you drink alcohol??? (She has a questioning and accusing look on her face.)

Mommy: No! Of course not! You know mommy doesn't drink alcohol. ((not since my early 20's anyway.....)shhhh)).....Did she just say alcohol?? So Levi what did you do???


Levi: I just stayed in there. I didn't eat your belly mom. I didn't eat anything in there.


Then Marki made a mention that she was in a Water Park in my tummy. But instead of water at the water park there was blood....Hummm/ Shouldn't have had her watch those birthing videos with me!

0 comments: