Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Letters to Daddy on his birthday

Dear Daddy,

I hope that you love your brand new birthday. I want you to know that I love you very much and I love when you play games with me. I love that you are a fireman and you rescue people and save lives. I love when you drop me off at school. And I love when you give me a drink before bedtime and in the car even when we are not supposed to have drinks in the car. You are my favorite and I love you very much. Love, Princess Marki



Dear Daddy,

Happy Birthday Daddy! I love that you work at a firestation. I love it when you cut wood and when you let me help you shovel snow. And that's a wrap. Love, Batman. (Lee)

Dear Daddy,

wraeemnkjmcs cvmmvkikmidfngrt54j.[ds,jtk,rgtokyy;f (actually written by Oliver himself)
Love, Oliver

Happy Birthday Baby! Thank you for being the best daddy and husband ever! Thank you for making me laugh every day! I hope you have a great day! We love you! Love, your wife

0 comments: