Friday, June 12, 2009

Well Check Up's

Levi and Oliver had doctor appointments yesterday. Neither one had to get shots so that was a relief. Levi is trying a new medicine for his allergies and other than that is a healthy 2 year old boy. Oliver needs to gain 1 pound in the next month and I think he'll do it. His new medicine helps him not to puke so much and he eats none stop. Out of all my kids he is the best eater. He just needs to keep it down:) So it's nothing but milk shakes and donuts for the next month...right Hilary;) He may be getting teeth soon. He is a little more irritable and bites quite a bit. I have been doctor ordered (suggested) to start weening so I am half excited half sad. I have been pregnant or breastfeeding constantly for the last 5 years! After the appt we all decided to go to a park and go eat. Here are some pictures of the day.

Hilary and Oliver.
Jessica

Levi stole Hilary's gloves.
Dr. Benjamin coloring.


Lee listening to Hilary's tunes.

0 comments: