Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fishing with Daddy

Levi asked his dad to take him fishing with a few instructions. No mommy, no Marki, and no Oliver. He wanted some time with his dad all to himself and that's just what he got. Mark took him to Swan Falls where Levi caught his first fish. I know he is only two but I really hope that is something that sticks in his mind forever. He was so excited to show us his fish when he got home. He couldn't contain himself. We called the grandparents and as soon as they'd answer the phone there was no hello, just Levi talking about his day so fast he couldn't catch his breath. It was so funny to listen to him tell about reeling the big fish in and so much we really couldn't understand because he was talking so fast. I love this boy.

Lee waiting on a catfish.
I think I got one!

Yep, I'm going to reel him in!
Almost got it in.
Here he is....Lee was pretty tired after the whole ordeal.

Dinner. Thank you Levi for providing the fish:)
Yummy!
Thumbs up! We did good dad.

0 comments: