Saturday, December 27, 2008

Steelheads 5 Utah 1

Dad, Lee, and Mom right before my old camera broke

Levi lovin the attention from his true love Jamie

Lee waving at Blue


Slurp


We had another fun night at the Steelheads game last night. I love spending this time with Lee. Just watching him enjoy the game makes my day. He saw the little mighty mites come out and play and he was so excited. He and his sister will be there next year. That is something I can not wait to see. I was going to buy him a Steelheads jersey but for his age they were $90. No thanks! We are going to go skating next week and try out Lee's new hockey skates that he got from Santa. Marki will be trying her hockey skates out as well. She can skate of figure skates so this will be a new adventure for her as well.

0 comments: