Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Day Race












Yesterday my brother and I ran in the Christmas Day race. We had planned on doing a 10k but changed our minds at the last minute to do a 5k instead. After running for a short stint I started to feel sick and had to walk the rest of the race. I was disapointed because I actually have been working out and looking forward to beating my time for the Barber to Boise. I guess I do better after I just have a baby then actually getting ready for a race. We had a blast. There were people singing Chirstmas carols as you went along. Some people dress up as Santa or the grinch. My favorite was the abominable snowman and the guy with a package on his package. That guy had to be freezing. I think this will be one of my favorite races in the future. I may not say that next year when we actually do run the 10k which is uphill. Thanks Damon. I enjoy racing with you. Next time we'll make sure Mark races with us.


0 comments: