Friday, December 19, 2008

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas




















































The Anderson's and the Benjamin's celebrated Christmas early this year. My dad and step mom flew down from Montana to watch Marki in her recital and we decided to have a family Christmas dinner and open up gifts. My wonderful husband surprised me with a professional camera! It was the most perfect surprise ever!!! I absolutely love it and I am one step closer to starting my own photography business. I still have a lot to learn though. It was such a fun time and I can't wait until February when my dad comes back to visit. Hopefully, if the roads are good, we will be taking a trip to Montana in January. Thank you Dad and Gwen for coming down and for everything. Mark, you have no idea how much I love you. You are the greatest husband and daddy and I have a surprise of my own for you!

0 comments: