Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Waiting for baby



Mark and I found out we were expecting our third baby on January 6th, 2006. We were both super excited about the news and couldn't wait for the newest addition of our family to arrive. When we asked our daughter Marki if she wanted another brother or a sister she told us she wanted another brother because she loved Levi so much. She got her wish. We found out we were having another boy at my four month appointment. As soon as I started to show, Marki and Levi would insist on kissing my tummy all day long. When Levi wakes up in the morning we have "snuggle time". He would love to lay his head on my belly and talk to the baby. Marki, as soon as she got up for her snuggles, she would do the same.

Mark and I loved the name Oliver from the very begining. I liked the names Henry, Kellen, and Frank. Oliver has always been a favorite of mine and Mark said from the beginning the name would be Oliver and would not think of anything else. Oliver was very active and of course kept me up all night. I didn't mind though. I loved it!Our origional due date was September 15 which was switched to September 9th after our second ultrasound. Time flew by and before we knew it Oliver was here.

0 comments: