Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cara embarrasses her husband

Today we took a trip to Winco. While strolling about shopping for sustenance, we came about a slightly overweight lady sitting down in the cereal aisle. This lady was had her legs bent and was rubbing her stomache as if in pain. Me and my women's intuition deducted that this lady must be in pain, and not just any pain, but labor pain. After I had walked by and thrown out some encouraging words like, "You're doing a good job, keep up the good work! I was there not to long ago." My wonderful husband who was half way down the aisle came up and asked what was goin on. As we walked away I told him that I she was having labor pain. My highly trained and very skilled husband who happens to be a paramedic, thought he would go and check things out. He approached the women and said, "Excuse me are you having labor pains?", to which the lady in distress replied, "No, If I don't eat every hour my stomache hurts, and I'm a little late on eating this time." My amazingly handsome husband came back and said thanks for that one. I asked what he was talking about and he explained to me that he just accidentally made the ultimate fat girl joke... Congradulations on the baby. What baby... baby, panda. yea baby panda down at the zoo, because you don't look pregnant at all......... Thank YOU cara!

1 comments:

CaraBenjamin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.