Sunday, October 12, 2008

Harrison Classic



What a wonderful day! Today was the Harrison Classic which is one of the races we have been doing since we moved down here. Marki enjoys all of her races and this one happens to be her favorite. This was her seventh race and Levi's very first. He loved it as well. Marki showed him the ropes and when she crossed the finish line she went to cheer on her brother. I toted little Oliver around in and kept him toasty warm while waiting for my babies to finish. Mark ran with Levi while my brother Damon ran with Marki. My dad came all the way from Montana to meet the kids at the finish line which is a tradition. It was a wonderful day. I can't wait for Oliver's first race!

1 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

That sounds so adorable! Malia might have to try it next year. I know we hung out last week...but It's time to play again:)