Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Birthday Boy

Our sweet Levi turned 4 today and we sure treated him like a king! I love this boy more than words can say. He is such a delight and I decided to write a few things about him to commemorate his turning 4.



1) You say the Pledge of Allegiance every time you see a flag. This means you say it about 8 times on the way to preschool.

2) You save all the red candies for your dad since they are his favorite. You are always thinking of others.

3) You always make sure you have a surprise for Marki when she gets off the school bus.

4) When you wake up the only thing you EVER want for breakfast is Frosted Flakes.

5) You have the most adorable smile I have ever seen.

6) You are a daddy's boy through and through and you have so many of his traits. You are a mini-Mark. He is your hero. Your most favorite person in the whole world. When I see how much you love your Daddy it melts my heart. You want to do everything he does.

7) Your snuggles are the best thing ever!

8) You are incredibly intelligent and make booby traps in your room. I think you are a genius!

9) You have an awesome personality. I feel so blessed that God gave you to us. I couldn't imagine this world without you!

10) You have made Daddy and I smile everyday since you were born. You are a natural comedian and love making people laugh.


Happy Birthday Sweet Lee! We love you and can't wait to celebrate your day when Daddy comes home!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have to say no on the skydiving. Depending on what it is you actually do not like about it. I have height issues.

http://pooreconomy.blogspot.com/