Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Little Benjamins News

Today I got to go and help out Marki Lyn's teacher, Mrs. Patten. I love going to the school to see my princess at work. She amazes me. This time I got to watch her at music class for a bit. It was completely adorable. I think I will try and get a video of what they do next time I go.



When I arrived at the school, Marki was at recess so I tried finding her teacher. The first thing she says to me when she sees me is, "Marki has the most beautiful singing voice! I am quite certain I will turn on the tv someday and see her singing!" I find that many people are telling me this. The bus driver was so impressed by her singing that she told me she was amazed she could sing that well at her age. And to put it to a true test, Mrs. Tracey, her teacher last year told me to keep up with her singing. (Tracey is an amazing singer so she knows what she is talking about!) Who knows! All I know is that I love to hear her sing especially at mass. She has made up her own songs since she was two years old! I find her singing all the time and it makes me smile.



Levi James will be four mid November! He is completely obsessed with baseball and I can't wait to decorate his room. He has some wonderful pictures we took of him playing baseball and I am going to have them blown up and totally go crazy with baseball decorations. He has such a natural talent in anything he does. He is so amazing to watch. Mark is the same way. He is just following in his Daddy's footsteps.



Oliver is developing quite the personality. He seems quite content bossing his older brother and sister around and believe me, they spoil him rotten. He has taken on his brothers obession with baseball and where Levi has always been an awesome hitter, Oliver is an awesome pitcher. You need to be on the lookout for flying baseballs at all times. He throws very hard and is very accurate. Lee and Olli are quite the pair.



More news to come and be updated. I have so many pictures and blogs to do that I'll be busy for the next few days getting pics up here. Poppy and Grammy came for a couple weeks and we had a blast with them. More blogs coming soon!

0 comments: