Monday, October 11, 2010

Harrison Classic 2010

#469 getting ready to run as fast as she can. And believe me, she did!
#597 getting ready to run as fast as he can. And believe me, he did.

#626 Getting ready to run his very first race. And believe me, I carried him most the way!
It is tradition for Marki to run with her Uncle D. She wouldn't have it any other way!
Too cute Levi!
Big thumbs up from Levi.
Big thumbs up from Oliver.
Stretching.
Daddy and Lee.
The starting line for the 5 year olds.
There she is!Smooches.
My medal for doing such a great job!
Marki at the finish line waiting to cheer on her brother Levi!
A job well done.
Almost to the finish line!
Nana pataters taking over for a minute. It was Nanny's birthday!
Not to happy that I put him down to run the last bit.
Marki and Uncle D come and save the day!
Making Olli O smile!
Thanks Uncle D!
Oliver receiving his medal.
I am so proud of all my babies!

0 comments: