Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Sweet Lee

Could I love this boy more? I don't think so. He has my heart for sure!
Smooch! Levi I love you so much!

His new spiderman kicks.
Don't forget the Batman backpack!
Levi and his fabulous teachers. Levi missed these girls!
Quite simply the cutest picture ever. I said "thumbs up!" and all 3 did!
Levi is going to preschool all on his own this year and we are so proud of him! He has the greatest teachers EVER and his buddy Brandon will be with him. Irene and I went to the preschool tonight to drop off Lee and Brandon's school supplies. The shirt he is wearing is what he picked out for his first day. Since Mark and I will be in Hawaii I let him wear it so I could see him in it on his mock first day. He was excited since he has been asking to wear it since he bought it. It glows in the dark. :)
Daddy and I love you so much Levi!!!!! We are SO proud of YOU!

0 comments: