Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cheer Camp

The crazy madness cheer camp.
A picture of Marki's 50's picture.

We're number ONE!
Hoola Hooping.
The girls.
SMILE
Marki displaying the trophy.

Marki woke up at 5:30 to get ready for camp. When I went to wake her she tossed and turned and told me she didn't get much sleep the night before. I told her she could sleep in but she told me to give her a few minutes to wake up. She was up and adam with smiles and ready to cheer! When I signed her up for this I thought the camp would be in KUNA since that is where my 5 year old lives. Nope. It was in the foothills 45 minutes away. Yikes. I'm glad I took her because she had a great time and loved watching the BSU cheerleaders when they went up in the air. She can't wait to do that. So cute. I loved watching you cheer and dance Marki! I love you and I loved the time I spent with you today!







0 comments: