Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Go! Fight! Win!

Marki started cheerleading this week. She will have it on Tuesdays and Fridays with a camp all day this Saturday and a Jambouree next Saturday. It is super cute to watch Marki cheer. She is a natural. The only problem is I thought 2 hours of cheer would tire her out but no, sadly it doesn't. I don't get it. She has more energy than anyone I know. It's crazy!

Today at practice the girls sat in a big circle and everyone had to get in the middle and show something they could do. Marki raised her hand and I couldn't get my video camera out fast enough. She went to the middle and did a perfect cartwheel. I was so proud of her. I looked over at Mark to see his big smile on his face so proud as well. I love her. I love that she is not shy.


Here is her cheer squad.
Stretching


Little V
Big V
Cheering.

0 comments: