Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our Halloween Spooks

Levi as Glenn Beck. If I had his hair cut it would have been perfect. My dad took some better pictures. We did have him actually go as a skunk since I didn't want his church suit to get all goobered. Here he is....my little proud conservative.
Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella.

All of my babies have worn this chicken costume. I just love it!
We got to go trick-or-treating with my friends and their kids. That was pretty neat. This is Tiff
Levi and Uncle Frank. These two are inseparable.
Princess Kayla and the hunchback. We went to the haunted house and to a scary movie. The movie wasn't that great but the concept was scary. I have had nightmares ever since.
My little stinker. This boy is going to give me a heart attack. He went missing (actually he with his aunt Kayla) and crazy Cara came out. When I realized he was missing I started my usual freaking out method. There were billions of kids at that mall and I was making such chaos that people I didn't even know went on a search for a skunk. I was crying my eyes out and screaming. We finally found him with Aunt Kayla who took the kids to the bathroom.
Adam and Cole. Cole and Oliver are 1.5 months apart.
Jodi and Oliver. Oh my how I miss all my girls. Me, Jo, and Tiffany.
Oliver snuggling Kristal.
Our boys playing.
Dr. Barker and homemaker Cara.

0 comments: