Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Like Father Like Son

Mommy's little hockey player. Well, okay he is a daddy's boy just like Marki is a daddy's girl. I love how Levi loves to watch his dad play. He is quite the player himself and I can't wait to get his hockey video's on here. (Now I think I'll go work on Oliver. He is my last chance for a momma's boy;)

Here he is proud as can be that daddy gave him one of his hockey sticks to play with.
Daddy stretching before his game.

Rawring.
Pass me the puck mom!
He got down to stretch like his dad. What a character. "Mommy, pretend I'm wearing a hockey mask and my fire boots are skates!"
Mark taking his turn in the shootout.
I absolutely love watching Mark play hockey. He scored 2 of the 4 goals and skated like a champ. GO DADDY GO!
We are having problems with our internet so I'll have to put the cute video of lee playing hockey on here soon.

0 comments: