Tuesday, November 17, 2009

and the husband of the year award goes to..........

My wonderful husband not only sent me across the country so I could visit my brother, but when I got home I walked in our sprarkling clean house and to a new closet full of new clothes! I have trouble buying things for myself and for the past 5 years I think I've bought two new bras, (they were NOT a nursing bra!), one zip up sweatshirt for $5.00 that I bought in Seattle because I was cold, (I even felt guilty about buying it for $5.00), one pair of pants, (that was not maternity!),and two shirts that were $7.00 a piece on sale. If you have seen any picture of me I am wearing those items or Mark's clothes. I do laundry every day here so I can wear the same ol thing. I guess Mark got tired of seeing me go to the store and come back with nothing so he went and did it for me. He did warn me he would. The best part is I LOVE everything he got! Thank you Mark for being so wonderful and buying me a brand new wardrobe from jammies, to everyday, to church clothes. I love you.


****Mark told me when he went shopping for me, with all 3 kids mind you, he went in the store with a confused look on his face. The sales lady came up to him and said, "I know that face, Can I help you?) He didn't know sizes so after a few other questions she asked him how big my butt was (What???) and he said he might get in trouble if he answered that one...:)

0 comments: