Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sleepless in Seattle

Our first stop for great food somewhere in Oregon.
Once in Seattle I had been going on almost 3 days with just 2 hours sleep! I did get rest thankfully. However it was running nonstop doing things so sleep was something that was not happening. Here we are getting ready to eat sushi. Ewww. I didn't eat of course. This vacation did wonders for my figure since we pretty much only ate at seafood places and walked every where.

Cheese.
Clockwise from me: Cara, Sam, Artie, Stacey, Kari, Kayla, Frank, Mark. I had water.
The girls.

Mark and I had a great time while in Seattle. I did not like being away from the kids at all but I still enjoyed my time with my husband. He had me in stitches on the drive to and from Seattle. That is a trademark of his. When ever we are together we are laughing so hard. There is so much I am leaving out but I have to come back to it. Too much for right now. Thank you Mark for a wonderful time. I love you. Happy Late Anniversary.

0 comments: