Friday, October 23, 2009

My Best Friend

Marki and Malia
This little girl is Malia Satterlee.....aka Marki's best friend.

Aren't they precious!
This picture is one of my favorites. It is so them. Two peas in a pod.
There were quite a few princesses at Marki's birthday. They all sat down and Malia looked pretty sad that there was no room for her to sit by Marki. As I was trying to find her a seat Marki pipes up, "Mom! I want Malia to sit by me!" I pretended not to hear it because I didn't want Janison to feel bad about having to move. I felt bad but I have to say it was so cute when Marki was reading Malia's card out loud and saying stuff about her being her best friend. Well, I just found Malia's card and read it for myself. This is what it said.
I like you mostest because you are nice. I like
playing with you. You are my best friend. I hope
you like your present! Love, Malia
And it was ORANGE! Marki wants to frame, yes frame, a picture Malia drew for her and put it up in her room. So cute. I can't wait to see these little girls perform for their dance recital together. Little Best Friends.

0 comments: