Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Marki, I Love How......

* You love the color orange.

* You dot your I's

* You love to learn new things.

* You love your Daddy

* Fun you are

* You tell really bad jokes.

* You have the sweetest heart ever.

* You pray

* You sing and play guitar

* You are such a mama to your brothers

* You like me to read you medical books instead of bedtime stories.

* You love your friends.

* You know what it is you want and you don't let anyone change your mind

* You sing your heart out in church

* You wrap your arms around me and tell me no matter how big you get you'll always be my baby.

* You dance.

* Every day you take my breath away.

Marki Lyn, in a few days you will be 5...FIVE! I can't believe it. I still remember finding out that I was pregnant with you and just hoping you would be a little girl. I am getting a slide show ready for you and going through all your pictures I got teary eyed. I look at you now, a beautiful sweet little girl, yet your baby-ness is all gone revealing a new phase in your young life. I love you so much Marki. You are a bright and shining star and I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful girl. I thank God every day for you. Kisses. Momma.

0 comments: