Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fun with Family!

While in Seattle we were able to get together with my cousin Shawn and Tracy and their kids Eli and Zane. They are sooo adorable. It was great visiting you guys!


Crazy women drivers. Marki and Eli.
So serious.

I really like this pic Shawn took. He has all the good photos that I copied :)

Marki helping Olli out.

Eli and Marki

Eli and Oliver.

Eli about to win 1000 tickets.

Tracy and Zane.

Having a blast.



Daddy and Lee.



My cousin Shawn and I.

Bumper cars.

Marki and Oliver LOVED this ride.

Levi not so much.

They stopped the ride to let Lee and the boy next to Marki off. I love how Olli is looking at Lee.

Wheee! Let's go again!

Dad, if you click on this pic you can really see their happy faces.





We had a great time with the Anderson's! We will get together again next year!

0 comments: