Thursday, December 8, 2011

Back home to Montana

A lot happend at our last trip home. My most charming child turned five! Ahhhhhhhh! And of course he was top dog all day. It's crazy to think he will be in Kindergarten soon.


Mark and I tried curling for the first time and we absolutely loved it. I don't think we've ever had so much fun in the cold. It was much warmer in the hockey rink than it was outside. We aren't used to that anymore!





Mark and I went to the shooting range which we will continue to do here. So much fun but again my fingers froze off.





Then the third day Marki got really sick. Really sick :( Followed by Oliver and then Mark. I thought I was lucky and was to avoid it but no. I ended up in the ER sicker than I have ever been in my life. Yuck. And I missed Ali and Jacks baptism. That really made me sad. Mark is Ali's godfather and I am Jack's godmother. I would haved loved to have been there. Here are some pics from the Benjamin house.



























Love it.







Auntie Kayla made kitties and puppies.















Levi's iron man birthday cake gramma goose made.



Make a wish!



































We will be throwing Lee a friends party once the holiday's are over so he can celebrate at his favorite place. The batting cages of course.



1 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Cara! So fun chatting with you last night. Thanks again for the daycare recommends!!