Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Valentines Day

My Valentine surprised me with a candle light dinner 4 days before Valentines Day. He told me he had to go and play hockey that night and when he came home, the kids were in bed and I was about to call 911 because I thought someone was breaking and entering. Mark came in and told me hockey was cancelled. The timing worked out perfectly since I was on the phone with my sister-in-law so while I was upstairs chatting he was downstairs setting up dinner for 2, music for dancing in the back ground, and food brought from my most favorite place. When I came downstairs I was super surprised to see everything set up.

Thank you, my love for always filling my days with surprises. I still can't believe I get to spend my whole life with you! I wouldn't have it any other way. Happy Valentines Day to you and my little valentines!

0 comments: