Friday, February 4, 2011

Levi's First Day of Wrestling

When Marki came home from school with a wrestling paper I almost just threw it away. Before I did I noticed that 4 year old kids were able to start wrestling. I was so excited. I have been waiting for Levi to be old enough to be in a sport. He is signed up for Tball later in the spring but I just had to get him into this program. We took him special to pick out his work out clothes. When we got to the gym Levi got right to work in a workout I would have trouble with. He was so adorable I couldn't stand it. I was the only parent with a camera jumping up and down with excitement. Levi is such a natural at sports and it is so fun to watch him.

It seems pretty intense for a little one but Levi LOVES it. He never gave up on the hard things. He tried and tried until he was done with an exercise although he did really really well at most of it. Of course I will be posting more and more pictures on here as time goes by. I love you Lee!


Levi running in his shoes guaranteed to make a kid run faster and jump higher.
So cute.

Go Lee Go!
Oliver showing his support by drawing a picture. I love you Oliver!
So focused.

The take down.



1 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

baahahaaa oh levi! Glad he is focusing on sports and not boobs...well at least not now;)haha