Sunday, December 19, 2010

What has Oliver been up to?

My darling Oliver went pee pee on the potty just two days ago! I put him on the potty, walked away for a bit, and then I heard a little voice saying, "Yuck! Gross. Yucky!" Yep. He peed alright and he was so cute showing his Daddy and I what he had done. We were cheering and clapping and he felt pretty proud of himself. I went and got his first pair of big boy underoos and he absolutely loved them! They are Toy Story undies and he grabbed them and we didn't see him for a few minutes. When I went to see where he was this is what I found....
He had all pairs out and trying them all on! Too cute! Daddy and I are so proud of you Oliver! We still have some work to do!

Last Thursday was Olivers very first dentist appointment. He still has to get his 2 year molars and would only allow the assistant to brush his teeth. It was really cute because he would only allow her to use one tooth brush. The other one must have looked more scary. Hehe.


0 comments: