Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My brother and niece come to visit

Me and my biggest brother
Scott, Damon, and Mark.

Uncle Scotty
Sweet Lauren. My how my kids love her!
Oliver loved the attention doted on him from Lauren. She took him bowling with her each time. He loved it!
Aunt Alison with Juno. I love that baby's smile!
Showing Uncle Scott what Uncle D looks like. Hahaha hee.
We missed you Alli! Almost all of Dad's grandkids.

Thank you to you Scott, Damon, and Lauren for helping us move! You are all awesome!
Sweet picture of Marki and Ricky.
I love this picture. Great pic of all of you!
It was great spending time with you guys! I hope to see all of you when Mark and I take a family trip to Utah. We can't wait. I also can't wait for Jen and Alli to come see the new place. You have your work cut out for you Jen! The people who lived here last loved color! Can't wait for you to decorate!

0 comments: