Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Luau

7 wonderful years together, 5 wonderful years married. This was our anniversary day in Hawaii
Getting the tour of the place the Luau was held.

Hello there.
Inside the gardens.

Smooches.
Mark's photograhy










Diggin the pig up
The pig
The couple we talked with at dinner. They were from Illinois and very nice people. They don't compare to Dave and Irene as friends. NO WAY!
This girl in the black dress looked exactly like my friend Jodi. I didn't want to sound like a freak and ask to take her picture so we tried secretly. This is the best we could do. I am pretty sure the guy who sat on my right was someone famous although Mark and I couldn't place him. We didn't get a picture of him either.

It has been an AMAZING five years together filled with more blessings that we could count. I thank God that I met you and that I was lucky enough to get the most amazing father for my babies. You are the best husband in the whole world. Thank you for loving me!

I wouldn't jump out of a plane for anyone else!

0 comments: